We are a Digital Marketing company, your role is to create content, copy and everything in between for our clients. We have our presence in a variety of industries from Fintech and Banking to Travel and Tourism. We don’t expect you to understand the full scope of the job right away. Simply put we are looking for creative people to write great content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop content for our various marketing efforts, this might be tweets, Facebook posts, blog articles, etc.
- Work with our design team to create an engaging copy.
- Manage our various social media accounts and websites.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, etc.).
- Exhibits the perfect mix of creativity and analytical ability.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative, analytical and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll be our voice.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
Job Type: Full-time