- Manage and Co-ordinate all Marketing/Promotional and Admission Activities.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Liaison with media and advertising.
- Coordinating with Institutions/aptitude test centers, and College association and admissions.
- Coordination with coaching Institutes, Graduate Colleges and Universities for Seminar and promotional activities.
- Branding through ATL & BTL activities.
- Participation in Education Fairs organized by Media Group, Universities, Colleges and Vendors.
- Data Collection & Management.
- Conducting the Seminars in Degree colleges and coaching centers to promote the brand and to collect the Database of students.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Type: Full-time