Job Description: Are you a social media professional who understands that a solid social strategy goes beyond posts and tweets? Our content marketing team is looking for a talented Social Media Marketer.
This position will be responsible for monitoring, updating and developing social media campaigns and strategies for our brands. This person will be working in academic publishing industry primarily.
This person will play a pivotal role in executing and refining our brands’ credibility and build communities to create integrated marketing campaigns ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
Key Responsibility: Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal audiences.
- Create stylish, quippy content/copy for multiple social channels multiple social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or content outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to map out social media marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.