Digital Gurukul provide you best training in UPWORK.COM in indore, India . it’s 100% practical training with live projects work.
- Business Development Executive (BDE)
- Online bidder
Responsible for Online Bidding on Portals like Upwork, PPH etc * Able to handle client calls * Responsible for achieving the challenging targets by implementing innovative ideas * To bid over the client projects like Web Designing, Web Development, Mobile Applications via Odesk, Elance, PPH etc * Acting as an interface between business units, developer’s teams, quality assurance teams and clients * Capable of formulating, delegating and implementing marketing strategies * Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinating with technical team
Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, WordPress, Android, IOS, Joomla * Self- Starter with positive attitude to learn new things * Ability to build & strengthen relationships with prospective client * Must be able to make proposals and make replies to the leads * Good understanding of SDLC
Introduction to IT Industry Concepts / Technologies
- Intro to IT Concepts
- Basic Knowledge of various IT Departments — Digital marketing, SEO, PPC, PHP, Software Development, Testing, Web Development, Web Designing, SEO, Mobile Apps- Android /Iphone /Blackberry / Windows mobile apps.
- Latest IT Technologies
Intro to Marketing
- Types of Marketing
- Marketing Planning and Role of Internet in marketing.
- Online Marketing
- Importance of communication skills (Written/Verbal) and how to improve communication skills.
- Intro to Bidding
- Complete familiarity with the online platforms — Upwork, Guru, Freelancer etc
- Understand Key material and concepts
Profile on Online Platforms
- Building Complete & Effective Profiles
- Giving Tests on Profiles
- Profile Improvement
- Learning how to draft Cover Letters for different types of requirements.
Complete Insight of Bidding System
- Hourly Bidding System
- Fixed Price Bid
- Mutual Contact with Buyer / NDA / MSA Agreements
- Payment Method
- Client Chat (Skype)
- Upwork Team Application
- Feedback Transfer
- Disputes Solving
- The minimum requirement to be eligible for the program is 10+2 pass or equivalent.
- The program is best suited for students and working professionals with a keen interest in developing their skills in business development.