RULES & REGULATIONS AT DIGITAL GURUKUL
1. The minimum criteria is 12th Pass for admission. There is no maximum age. 2. A student’s registration and enrollment for courses are a binding agreement to finish the course and to pay the full fees. The application form must be signed to show the student’s agreement to follow Digital Gurukul terms and conditions.
3. Admission in a particular course at a particular location is subject to availability of seats.
4. Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at Digital Gurukul.
5. If any student is found to be conspired against institute & management in any manner would be expelled from the institute with immediate effect..
6. After completing the Admission process, student’s Lecture details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile number. After that he/she has to report in the Institute on the date & time as specified in SMS.
7. During the Course if any student is willing to upgrade the program, it is permissible only on current fees structure and prior 1 week information is required.
8. Students are not allowed to change their Batch timings.
9. No distribution of copyright material of institute to outsiders. 10. In order to maintain 100% placement/startup record of Digital Gurukul . – All the assignemnts, research projects are mandatory for all the students – If any student fail to do so would be rusticated from the institute & no fees would be refunded to the student.
• Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the attested 12th mark-sheet from the student.
• Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Digital Gurukul Scholarship-Test (DSAT), is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall. A student after qualifying DSAT and taking admission at Digital Gurukul will be bound by the rules & regulation of the Institute.
Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
1. All fees are payable in INR and payment can be made as follows:
• Bank transfer directly to our account. Please note that all bank charges must be paid at source, otherwise the student will be charged on arrival.
• Google Pay
2. If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned, late fee @100/- per day will be charged (in addition to Fee) upto 30 days. After this the admission shall be treated cancelled without any prior information.
Cancellations & Refunds
1. The registration and program fees are non-refundable.
2. Institute keeps attendance records. Students will only receive certificate if their attendance has been 75% or more.
3. You must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. The institute may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct. In this case no fees will be refunded.
1. Institute expects every student to be on time, attend every lesson and do all their homework. Latecomers are not allowed into class.
2. If you miss a lesson, regardless of the reason, we cannot give a refund or allow you to take the lesson at another time unless Digital Gurukul team has decided to do so.
1. Digital Gurukul may use photographs (which are on social media platforms) of students for promotional purposes.
2. You must inform the Institute in writing before your course starts if you will not allow us to use such images.
3. The Institute reserves the right to change teachers at any time during the course.
4. The Institute reserves the right to alter dates.
5. The Managers of the Institute reserve the right at their absolute discretion to refuse any application for enrolment of a student at any stage of the application or booking process. Institute shall be under no obligation whatsoever to give reasons for the decision of the Managers. If an enrolment is refused, fees will not be refunded.
6. Students have to pay for any damage they cause in the institute.
7. It is assumed that students have read & agreed with all the rules & regulations while taking admission to Digital Gurukul.