Digital Gurukul Provide best Content Marketing Training in Indore. Content Marketing is any Marketing that involves the creation and sharing of media and publishing Content in order to acquire and retain customers.
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
The key word here is “valuable.” It’s what changes this definition from one that could describe almost any form of advertising or marketing. You can tell if a piece of content is the sort that could be part of a content marketing campaign if people seek it out, if people want to consume it, rather than avoiding it.
Why Content Marketing?
Perhaps more important than understand what content marketing is, is understanding why content marketing is important to your business. First we need to understand the four steps of the buying cycle:
- Awareness. Prior to awareness a customer may have a need, but they are not aware there is a solution.
- Research. Once a customer is aware there is a solution, they will perform research to educate themselves. For example, a car buyer will try to find out what different types of cars exist, and which one will fit their needs.
- Consideration. At this point the customer starts comparing different products from different vendors to make sure they’re getting a high quality product at a fair price.
- Buy. Finally, the customer makes their decision and moves forward with the transaction.
Content Marketing Course Syllabus:-
• What is Content Marketing
• Importance of Content Marketing
• Objective of Content Marketing
• Various types of Content with practical examples
• Content Marketing strategy building process
• How to write Great Compelling Content
• Keyword research for Content ideas
• Content Optimization for Search Engines
• How to market your Content
• Magnetic Headlines
• 25 unique ways to write Magnetic Headlines
• 51 examples of Magnetic Headlines
• How to increase opt-in Email list with Content Marketing with examples
• Case study on Content Marketing