Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices such as personal computers, smartphones, cellphones, tablets and game consoles to engage with stakeholders. It is also known as online or internet marketing is very much popular in foreign countries like UK, USA, Singapore,etc and its also opening its wings in India.
It is very important part of our future lives and one day will come when we will not be able to survive without digital marketing. India will become purely digitised in all aspects and everyone will think in digital way.That time is not far away and we need that our generation is completely ready for it.
Many agencies use a combination of traditional and digital marketing channels; however, digital marketing is becoming more popular with marketers as it allows them to track their return on investment more accurately compared to other traditional marketing channels.
Students will benefit in a number of ways from our course
Digital Gurukul will prepare their students for coming future and make them job ready. There will be no need of any particular experience for this training course as only need is that student should be willing to learn. Many graduates like BCA’s, BSc’s, BA’s or even post graduates who have done MCA,MBA are sitting idle without any job or working at call centres.
• This all will change with just a single course from Digital Gurukul and everybody will be guaranteed a job. Because we will change the thinking of our students and prepare them mentally so they know what exactly they are doing and why they are doing it. There will be no question in their mind or any sort of confusion. There are thousands of colleges or universities which are offering useless degrees that don’t provide any knowledge to students and does not guarantee any job.
- We will be having small batches of 10-12 students per batch so that personal attention is given to each and every student.
- There will be no age factor as whosoever is 12th pass can easily enroll. We value for time and money so will train each student in a professional manner.
- We have well trained and Google/Bing certified faculty members and a team of experts especially for digital marketing having many years of experience in this field.
- We will provide 12 certifications from our institute.
- Students can pay their fees in installments rather than whole fees in one go.
- Back up classes will also be available to students in case they are not able to attend 1 – 2
- regular classes.
- We also offer weekend batches so that the people who are already working or unable to come on weekdays can easily come on weekends.
- Students can also do training in 1 or 2 separate modules if they don’t want to enroll in full course or have some previous knowledge.
Digital marketing course will include
- SEO – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process that affects the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s natural or organic search results. SEO is very important part of digital marketing as higher the rank and more frequently a page appears in the search engines results, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
- SMO – Social Media Optimisation (SMO) is the use of a number of social media mediums to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc and blogging sites. It refers to optimizing a website and its content in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites.
- SMM – Social media marketing(SMM) is the process of gaining website traffic through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Ads that come on facebook and other social networking sites are all part of SMM.
- PPC – Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising drives traffic to a website and maximizes return on investment. PPC is also plays a major role in online marketing.
- ORM – Unfair negative reviews, articles or forum postings on the Internet damage your brand. So online reputation management is most important nowadays and without it no online business can succeed.
- Email marketing – Building relationships with your target audience through email or promoting a product or brand via email is known as e-mail marketing. Students also learn Email marketing which is also important.
- Mobile marketing – Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a smart phone.
- Video marketing – Video marketing is a type of internet marketing and advertising in which 2-5 minute short videos are created about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources. The videos are then uploaded to many video sharing websites like YouTube for distribution and exposure.
Digital Gurukul focuses on practical training & live projects
Our online marketing course is divided into theory and practical lectures. But we know the importance of practical training so we give more emphasis on practicals rather than theory. Its a fact that students learn well and gain more knowledge from practical training as compared to theoretical training.Students do practice on their laptops and whosoever cannot bring laptops, desktops are available to them in the institute. We have tie up with many companies so Live projects are also given to students to learn and explore more.
Digital Gurukul Motto
Our main motto is to give quality and best education to students that helps them to reach on top levels. We want that they take interest in their jobs and don’t just do it thinking that they have to do it. By doing this course they will take their job as fun and will enjoy working as they will be earning good enough. We guarantee that every student will feel satisfied and more positive in their lives.